31 week Diploma
There is no better time to acquire the renewable energy technical knowledge required by a growing number of public and private organizations to implement alternative energy projects.
We are proud to claim that Willis College is:
- The only private career college in Canada to offer a diploma in the Wind Energy Technology Program.
- The only private career college listed on the Natural Resources Canada’s 2010 Universities & Colleges active Canadian list to offer clean energy education programs. http://www.retscreen.net/ang/universities.php
- The only private college in Canada to partner with IEEE Education programs (IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity). http://www.ieee.org/web/education/partners/eduPartners.html
The Willis College’s Wind Energy Technician Diploma provides students with a unique applied foundation in wind energy technology. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level employment or further studies in the area.
Program Outline Includes:
- Corporate & Community Development with Critical Thinking: REW-001
- Electricity Principles: REW-002
- Principles of Wind Energy: REW-003
- DC-AC Circuits: REW-004
- Technical Mathematics: REW-005
- Industrial Automation: REW-006
- Turbine Troubleshooting and Repair: REW-007
- Job Search Skills: REW-008